- Steve Madden: white sneakers are still a trend, but how nice are these with some decorative details, sporty stripes and edgy studs.
- Banana Republic: Flirty white top with slit sleeves and ties at the cuffs
- Banana Republic: Long olive-green shirt with v-neck and bubble sleefs, easy to wear on jeans and once you are ready for white jeans it will look really nice on those
- Mango: a colorful red top in your wardrobe is always nice. This one has nice short sleeves with open slits and lace fastening.
- Soludos: Gold metallic slippers, will give any simple outfit a glamorous look
For this week’s fashion finds, I wanted to find you some spring finds that hopefully can be worn as soon as the snow is gone, they don’t need it to be really warm outside, but it can still make you feel like spring.
Let me know what you think, or what you would like to see featured in this weekly post