School’s almost out, ladies! Why not treat yourself to some cute summer accessories? We found some that look expensive but are budget-friendly.
- Steven by Steve Madden: a canvas bag with a print
- Zara: Party earrings with tassels, just a simple summer outfit can make you feel so much more dressed up by wearing these earrings
- Zara: turban style hairband, maybe not the accessory that you would think of to get for summer or maybe even ever, but when you are playing outside with your kids, this is a nice way to keep your hair out of the way
- Havaianas: flip flops are always a must have for the summer, these golden flip flops make a simple flip flop just a little more fancy. Check the havaianas website to see more of their colors. And let us know if there are any special ones you really like.
- Quay Australia: Pink sunglasses