Florals are one of this summer’s trends. I personally love the florals, so I wanted to share with you a couple of online finds, let me know what you think.
- Top Shop: Rose wrap jumpsuit, this jumpsuit you can easily combine with white sneaker, flip flops or even a pair of nice heels
- Zara: shorts with a sash belt, combine these shorts with a nice white t-shirt and some flip flops and you are ready to hang out with you children in style
- Top Shop: Floral clutch, if you don’t feel like having florals on your clothes you could still wear the trend by having bit of flower on your bag.
- Top Shop: Golden sneakers with embroidered tulips, as a mom just wearing jeans and a t-shirt is what works every day, and a pair of these golden sneakers and you will feel more than just your basic outfit
- Zara: Long kimono, this kimono will work perfectly over a pair of skinny jeans, so when the temperature on a warm day drops and you feel you need one extra layer, use a kimono to make you will feel warmer